KInIT PhD Showcase
KInIT is hosting an online event, where our PhD students from 2021 will present their research topics. We are very proud to present our PhD students and their areas of expertise for the very first time.
In the first part of the event, our students will briefly introduce their PhD research topics. You will find out what they do and why it’s interesting. This section will be concluded by a short Q&A via sli.do.
If you would like to dig deeper into the research topics with our students, you are more than welcome to stay for the second part of the event. Each student will have their own Google Meet room for the live discussion. This is a great opportunity to find out more about each topic.
- 3:30– 4:20 pm – Introduction of 7 PhD research topics, followed by a short Q&A via sli.do
- 4:20– 5:20 pm – Separate discussions with our PhD students
In the event you will meet:
- Matej Čief – E-commerce: Off-policy Evaluation of Structured Recommendations
- Ivana Beňová – Natural language processing: Probing understanding of multimodal models
- Patrik Goldschmidt – Security: Machine Learning-powered Cyberattacks Detector
- Martin Mocko – Security: Catch more Malware with Deep Clustering
- Peter Pavlík – Environment: Deep Learning for Forecasting to Improve Road Maintenance
- Ján Čegiň – Misinformation detection: Adversarial Examples Generation with Human-in-the-loop
- Branislav Pecher – Misinformation detection: Stability of Machine Learning with Limited Labelled Data
- Time of the event: 3:30–5:20 p.m.