Innovation ecosystem in Slovakia
KInIT is part of the International Visegrad Fund project Network4Growth. This project focuses on the advancement of innovative ideas in Central and Eastern Europe. A series of online events highlights scientific excellence, best practices and success stories of local innovation ecosystems of all 6 countries involved.
After having explored Poland and Georgia, we deep dived into Slovakia’s up-and-coming innovation ecosystem. The monthly Visegrad Fund webinar took place on Tuesday 8 March and offered answers to the following:
- What are the strengths of the Slovak research & innovation ecosystem?
- What are the main innovation challenges in Slovakia?
- What are the key topics and actions that could strengthen the innovation environment in Slovakia?
- How does research contribute to increasing the innovation power of Slovakia?
- How does the Slovakian innovation ecosystem accelerate startup growth?
Four inspiring innovation experts presented their views and discussed current situation in Slovakia:
The presentation was followed by a panel discussion with focus on the importance of collaboration between academia and business for a sustainable development of regions.
The speakers we joined by:
The next Visegrad Fund webinar will be focused on the Technology transfer and innovations in Hungary. The necessary information about the event will be available here.