Maria Bielikova for Sóda.sk about Breaking Gender Stereotypes in Science and Technology
In the realm of technology and science, the underrepresentation of women remains a persistent issue. However, there are steps we can take to challenge stereotypes and foster inclusivity.
Our founder, Maria Bielikova, is exceptionally successful in a field where women are still a minority. In a compelling interview with Sóda magazine, she sheds light on essential topics surrounding women’s involvement in these fields.
Read the interview and learn more about:
- What is the nature of work at KInIT?
- How did she enter the technological sector?
- Is there a recipe for a successful career in science?
- How can priorities between career and family change throughout different life stages?
- What can be done to motivate more girls to pursue science and IT?
You can read the article here.