Conference invitation: Meet the Future of AI
We are thrilled to invite you to the “Meet the Future of AI” conference, co-organised by the Horizon Europe projects vera.ai, AI4TRUST, and TITAN and H2020 project AI4Media, which develop novel AI techniques to counter online disinformation, in particular in light of the recent advances on generative AI. You can learn more about the vera.ai project here.
Artificial Intelligence has received a lot of attention lately, due to its ability to create convincing content at low cost, including text, deep fake images and videos. However, these systems have the potential to be exploited for the spread of disinformation, which poses challenges in terms of detection.
The event will be focusing on all relevant issues and challenges around generative AI and tackling disinformation. It will take place on June 29, 2023, in Brussels and online via a live stream. The participation in the event is free, however you need to register here.
You can look forward to engaging discussions within a group of experts from industry, academia and beyond.
- 9:00–9:30 Networking and Registration
- 9:30–9:45 Welcome
- 9:45–11:00 Panel 1: Threats and opportunities of Generative AI
- 11:00-11:15 Coffee Break
- 11:15–12:30 Panel 2: Policy Implications and Challenges to Fight Disinformation
- 12:30–13:15 Panel 3: The role of critical thinking in addressing Future AI tools to fight disinformation
- 13:15-14:30 Lunch Break
- 14:30–16:15 Panel 4: Interdisciplinary approach to detecting and countering AI-generated content
- 16:15–16:30 Cross-cutting conclusions and close
- 16:30–17:30 R&I networking session + nibbles/drink