- Data Analytics for Green Energy
- Using Biologically Inspired Computing to Effectively Improve Prediction Models
Using Biologically Inspired Computing to Effectively Improve Prediction Models
Bou Ezzeddine, A., Loderer, M., Laurinec, P., Vrablecova, P., Rozinajova, V., Lucka, M., Lacko, P., Grmanova, G. – International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems, 2016
Prečo partnerstvo s KInIT
- Pomôžte udržať talenty na Slovensku
- Objavte riešenia svojich problémov pomocou umelej inteligencie
- Získajte nový pohľad na váš výskum, vývoj a inovácie
- Spolupracujte na excelentnom výskume
- Zlepšite vedomosti svojich zamestnancov o vybraných témach umelej inteligencie
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.