Internship: Communication & Marketing
Who: University student, young professional with focus on marketing, communication, media
When: ASAP 🙂
How long: approx 3 months, cca 10 hours/ week
Now we have
- Several social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter) and the web have been launched.
- Interesting news that arises in KInIT on a regular basis and people who are willing to tell you more about them.
- Support from people who are experts in graphics or proofreading of the English language.
- PR agency of the year 2020 – Seesame, which helps us with our external communication and can be contacted with any ideas or questions.
We want to achieve
- We want KInIT to be known in the world, especially in Central Europe.
- Be the first choice for obtaining information for AI-positive people and organizations.
- Spreading our reputation in the community.
- To show in a comprehensible form the benefits of science to the lay public.
- Present our skillful researchers and collaborators.
- Attracting talent.
- Attract collaboration.
What will you do?
- Analytics and reporting (number of views, traffic …).
- Posting (news, etc.),
- Monitoring trends on social networks (instagram, facebook, linkedin) and various relevant platforms (SGN, Leaf, research websites, etc.) and defining opportunities where and in what form KInIT can engage, express and participate, etc. (e.g. conferences, etc.).
- If you have experience with copywriting, you will be responsible for checking articles, blogs, posts in Slovak and English
- and many other interesting marketing and communication activities.
Do you want to know more about how to join our team?
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.